6.07.2011

dearest little d.

How time flies! You are getting bigger and bigger, my little man! You've been kicking and moving a lot and i LOVE feeling the flutters of your movement in my tummy. You definitely move a lot more at night! Your daddy and I fall in love with you more and more each day.

We often wonder on what kind of person you are going to be when you grow up. What kind of things will you like? Are you going to be artsy like mommy, or analytical like daddy? Are you shy or bold, observant or active, talkative or quiet? Most of all, everyday we pray that you would grow into someone who loves Jesus above everything. I pray everyday that I can be the best mom for you and to be able to rise you up becoming someone God wants you to be.

Kisses and hugs,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment